Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 Survey

Survey SAYS!!!  Here is the annual survey I do with our family.  Results are in:

2015 Survey results:
Ages:
   Craig - 37
   Sarah - 36
   Andie - 8
   Isaac - 6
   Caleb - 4

Favorite things to

do:
   Big C - Sleeping and eating, Playing in the snow, hiking in the woods, fishing, collecting wood for my wood pile
   S - Ice skate, run, read, drink tea, hike, mountain bike
   A - Dance, ice skate, read, write
   I - ice skate, mountain bike, swim, hike, camping, building Bionicles
   Little C- Play at Polar Bear Mountain (our snow hill in neighborhood), Play with Nora, Go to Rasmussens woods and park

eat:
   Big C - Culvers, Sarah's fresh bread
   S - chocolate, tacos,
   A - tacos, homemade mac and cheese fresh from the oven
   I - spagetti, tacos, walking tacos, Chicken, noodles, pizza, fresh bread
   Little C - Cheese and chips

wear:
  Big C - New Chicago Bears sweatshirt, warm comfortable socks, jeans
  S -  Big comfy sweater OR my athletic pants and long sleeved running shirts
   A  - Leopard leggings with Elsa shirt
   I -  Athletic pants and Under Armor shirt and new sweatshirt
   Little C - Teenage mutant ninja turtle shirt

read:
  Big C - Bible, Lego instructions
   S - Bible...making my way through the Old testement and starting Colossians with Bible study, Lysa Terkeurst "The Best Yes"
   A - The Family under the Bridge, Indian in the Cupboard
   I -  Chapter books, Ninja Turtle books, Wild Kratts books
    Little C - The Little Mermaid, Cat in the Hat

watch:
   Big C - football, movies, birds, Alone series, Star Wars,
   S-  Bear Grylls, shows about animals, Alone series on History channel, The new Star Wars movie!
   A - shows about animals (Discovery, Animal Planet), Bear Grylls
   I - Bear Grylls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Home Alone 2
   Little C- Daniel Tiger, Mickey Mouse, Curious George

listen to:
   Big C - Hymns,
   S -  Still listening to a lot of Rend Collective or Hillsong around here these days.
   A - "Hello" by Adele,
   I - "I love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett
    Little C - Fum Fum Fum by Manheim Steamroller

Things I loved about this year:
   Big C - Going to the Cubs/Twins baseball game, watching the Cubs make the playoffs, Boston date weekend, Rocky Mountains, Anniversary trip to Southeastern MN, Watching Andie's first swim meet, watching Isaac play baseball, watching Caleb play legos and talk to himself, going on dates with the person who is writing this
   S - Camping in the Mountains, going to the Beach (even though it was cold), Having a women's bible study through church this year (first year since we have been here!), Spending week at cabin with friends, watching Andie's first swim meet and Isaac play baseball, lots of quality time with Caleb
   A - Camping at Rocky Mountain National Park, Going to Florida, Doing the Mud Run
   I - Mud Run, Camping at Rocky Mountain National Park, Going to Florida,
   Little C - Playing on Polar Bear Mountain,

Things I am thankful for:
   Big C - Granny, our family, our church, our health, friends, house, job (grudgingly)
   S - my relationship with the Lord, Craig, Andie, Isaac, Caleb.  A church body that feels like a family, our extended family, the Woods :)
   A -  house, toys, comfy bed, new toys from Christmas, family
   I - Family and house
   Little C - My Family

Things I want to do this next year:
   Big C - Some more camping and fishing, devote more time to studying God's word,
   S -  Camp in the Mountains, I would go to the beach every year (but we probably won't this year), I want to Learn to ski with the kids this year
   A - Learn to ski, try new foods, Go to New York,
   I - Learn to ski, go camping in the mountains
  Little C - Invite a friend over like Nora or Elijah or Tristen and Aubrey.

New things I want to do/try:
Big C - Family mission project,
S- Ski, Do a trail run,
A- Learn how to make homemade Macaroni and  Cheese by myself
I- Learn to make pizza
Little C-

No comments:

Post a Comment