Day 1:
Which is actually the last day of school but I am going to count it as the first day of summer because I got some fun pictures and they pretty much just had a beach/read outside/picnic at the local park day so pretty much summer.....
Goodbye 3rd and 1st grade. Hello 4th and 2nd!! Wow...I am getting some big kids.
Day 2:
My mom was in town and enjoyed the festivities of the last day of school because we planned a special Girls day for the next day. Her, Andie and I went to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater for Beauty and the Beast. We all had a great time...we just haven't done this before and Andie is at a really fun age to start doing this like this with. She was mesmerized by Beauty and the Beast and we just all enjoyed the experience together.
The boys went to a baseball game, ate McDonalds, played some baseball and watched a movie I think.
Day 3:
A little tired from the excitement of yesterday we did a whole lot of yard bumming after church and a graduation reception today. Yard bumming lately means Andie finds a place to hang out either in a tree or under a tree to read or play with her stuffed animals while the boys play baseball.
I told this one to give me his "tough face". I can't look at him like this without laughing...
And a little fort building rounded out the yard bumming afternoon nicely. Just like that...we are back in summer mode!
No comments:
Post a Comment