Monday, March 3, 2014

Wheelbarrowing

It started off as a fun, friendly, family activity.  Who can wheelbarrow and how far can you go?  What's not to love:

The "let's see who can wheelbarrow" slowly turned into an all out "who can go the fastest through the course."

The course:  Through the living room, turn, down the hall, turn, through the toy room, back to the living room.

Starting out, moving quick, lots of energy.

End:  this picture says it all!



 Some smiles, mostly looks of concentration were worn



And yes...even Craig and I took turns.  Wheelbarrowing is hard ya'll.  I am not in awesome shape but I do my fair share of pushups and, even then, my 2 and a half year old was schooling me.  Not the easy summer picnic game I remembered from my youth.  This 34 year old felt more like I was stuck in the mud!

Check out this form:  Not even close to plank position!  Training for next race begins tomorrow!  

Well, the verdict:  wheelbarrow races will elicit lots of cheers, giggles and sore muscles for all involved. (well I may just be the one who will be sore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment