Saturday, May 31, 2014

Go Cubs Go

It is no secret that Craig is a die-hard Cubs fan.  Oh the lovable losers.  He keeps giving them "2 more years to turn it around and then I am moving on"  We have been together 14 years.....and there is no end in sight.  He will always be a Cubs fan.  I asked him the other night if he would want our children to be Cubs fans...mainly Isaac....who has shown a lot of interest in the sport of baseball recently.  Craig told me he didn't wish that heartache on our kids :).

I think Isaac may already be sold on the Cubs though.  At the school carnival the other night he won a poster and picked out a Cubs poster out of the whole lot.  And when his t-ball team letter came in the mail, what team was he on......

THE CUBS.

He was excited!

So Isaac has started T-ball this year.  He told me "I don't like t-ball mom.....I love it!"

So here is a snapshot of the morning.

Getting ready and some last minute words from dad.



My park date during the morning


Isaac fielding.....



Hitting.  He practiced right and we had to remind him that he is a lefty and then he nailed it.

Running the bases.



Go Cubs go....go cubs go.  Hey tballers what do you say...Cubs are going to win today.  Yep that song was sung a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment