Saturday, June 15, 2013
Reunion Video
I feel so blessed to have such a great, large family. Just came home from celebrating family with the Reinigers. My mom is the oldest of 9 children and so I have many aunts, uncles, and cousins! A post will be coming soon with pictures (I have a few of the homemade zip line and trip to the family farm) but here is the video I was able to put together for the reunion. Love all the pictures in it....both old and new pictures of people that I love a lot but don't necessarily get to see very often. I have such great memories of growing up and visiting "The Farm" and this family has shaped a part of who I am today. So Reinigers....I love you, you crazy family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not loading up on iPad....to view look on you desktop :)
ReplyDelete