We had big plans for tonight. Well, big plans for a couple with three young children. We were going to have a game night with some couples from church. Since Craig and I are both extroverted to a fault we were fairly pumped for it. Kids were all going to come and just run wild until it was crash time while we played games. Sounds like a great New Years to me. BUT we just haven't been able to shake the cold around here and knew that we should probably stay home to avoid gifting others with our virus.
So I bought out the dollar tree.
I actually spent $9.42 but it seemed like I was buying out the place. All in preparation for a New Years Eve at home.
The goods:
100 piece puzzle of a tiger: good 30 minutes of fun for the four of us!
An example of our New Years Craft: PARTY HATS!!!
Party hats + pipe cleaners + tape and card stock = ringing in the New year with style YA'll!!
Some fun toys that did not make noise!!
Face Tattoos
And just some good old dance party fun. Hadn't busted a move like we did tonight in a long time. Decided to play some charades and "guess the tune".
And it is 7:23p.m. and the kids are winding down and will hopefully be in bed soon. Not the New Years Eve we had envisioned but a very, very fun night with the family.
love it. looked a little more like a party atmosphere than it did here!
ReplyDelete