We have not had family pictures taken for over two years. Andie was five then, Isaac 3, and Caleb 6 months. A lot has changed. Craig has also talked often about how we need to do pictures outside one of these times....the target studio....while nice and inexpensive just isn't "us".
So I have been thinking about it for awhile especially with our 10 year anniversary coming up this month. I was blessed to have not one, but two friends offer to take our pictures (Erika....we totally would have had you take the pics but figured that with only a few weeks until baby 3 arrives that you had bigger fish to fry!)
So my friend Angelyn helped me coordinate and shop for some clothes (just a shirt for me). Which was such a blessing since I have no talent in "coordinating outfits" area. We picked an area at one of our favorite parks and spent 45 minutes one Saturday with clean clothes and faces and smiling (mostly) at the camera. That right there is nothing short of a miracle but I think the pictures turned out great and very professional looking and now I am just excited to order prints and put new pictures on my wall!!
So here is a look at us....May 2014......The family picture here is actually my 2nd favorite. My favorite is having trouble transferring.....
This was a fun little thing Google did with the kids' pictures:












Ha! Your personal message to me made me laugh :) I love the pictures!! They turned out so good! ( I think I know who to call when I need a new set of family photos!) :) Can't wait to see them up around your house!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look amazing. Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics. You will treasure these for YEARS! Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete