So for Father's Day I was left without a plan. Caleb and I woke up earliest and ran and got donuts. Then church and pizza ranch, which was Craig's request. After some quiet time and naps Craig wanted to go to "our" state park (the one in our town).
And so here we are this afternoon, celebrating one of the best father's I know.
A few extra pictures of Craig today. Pictures of him with the three kids are hard to come by. Here is a good one on top of the falls.
Looking at the falls today from the other side. We usually hike almost underneath it but that part was busy today so we tried a new trail. My little hikers.
Andie likes to run on the trail and dance and play when we get to our destination, Isaac follows on the trail and then finds a quiet spot to think and look around.
What a bummer that you got rained out!! :( But, it does look like your Father's Day was fun....love all the hiking pictures!!
ReplyDelete