Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Piano, exploring, and other random pictures

Ok....I am going to do a straight picture, low commentary blog.  I have been working on this paper for a class I am taking (to get my MN licensure) and I have no words and will not have words for a few months....but I have been capturing some shots of the kiddos this month so here is a photo blog post:

First up:  pictures of Andie's first piano recital, she has been playing for a year and a half.  She really likes it.  Willy Wonka for her this year with selections of "Oompa Loompa" and "Candy Man".  She is pictured with her piano teacher, Harrison, who is a boy from our church who is very talented, lives close, and does a great job with her.  She is his first student.








Next up:  A little adventure with the kids last week in a favorite spot.  Had a great time creeking, climbing, mudding, etc:


And the following picture just sort of nails the kids and their personalities:  Isaac - "This is awesome...let's do it"  Andie - "I don't know about this, water is a little chilly"  Caleb - "I love life and I have a big smile on my face!!"





Andie said we should start an "orange shirts adventure club" after our afternoon.  Yes....we have been adventuring a lot these days and I have been typing in my "free" time, which is basically when I let Caleb play on the iPad for 30 minutes.  2 days of school left and we will be out for summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment