What do you say when Spiderman wants to be around all day?
You say "yes" and then grab your camera to document the morning for all it's glory.....
Spiderman LOVES to bike. Even when there is snow...and it's 35 degrees. Even if spring looks to be cancelled this year....that won't stop Spiderman on his bike (note - this mean mom made him take off his mask so he could have a little more peripheral vision on his bike....safer but not as cool - I know!)
Indeed, this young boy had gained the Powers of a Spider this morning - speed, strength, wall-sticking, and an unerring sixth-sense which warned him of danger just before it occurred....all needed for our neighborhood bike ride to Walgreens.
Running errands with Spiderman is a dream. We just need to watch out for his "sticky fingers" in the candy aisle!!
And even superheroes get tired.....
And then after nap. Time to pick up big sister. We only live about 1/2 a block from school so I let Spiderman bike with his mask on this time. All the kids and parents were laughing and coming up to him after school. He kept telling me "they think I am spiderman but I am really Isaac in a costume"
So glad that I could document the day I spent with Spiderman before he grows out of the phase of dress up AND I also scored some great photos for his high school graduation!
No comments:
Post a Comment